DGX670...Favorite Voices (VCE) Saved As Registrations. Benefits.

Reaction score
DGX. Favorite Voices (VCE) Saved As Registrations.
Assuming you have Downloaded & Using 3rd party styles.
Previously on other Yamaha arrangers I have alway edited OTS voices and saved as User Style, doing this on DGX is not possible because style edits have to be saved as RGT's. (Registrations)
The benefit of having your Favorite Voices RGT's, is these can be used with any loaded style which works well.
Any DGX inbuilt voices can be edited in voice edit and saved as Name.vce
I made a folder on USB (VCE Edits) Example you can have 4 Pianos.rgt...4 Guitars.rgt...SAX.rgt etc:etc.

Reaction score
DGX. Favorite Voices (VCE) Saved As Registrations.
Assuming you have Downloaded & Using 3rd party styles, plus also using builtin Styles where you prefer a different OTS.
Previously on other Yamaha arrangers I have alway edited OTS voices and saved as User Style, doing this on DGX is not possible because style edits have to be saved as RGT's. (Registrations).
The benefit of having your Favorite Voices RGT's, is these can be used with any loaded style which works well.
Any DGX inbuilt voices can be edited in voice edit and saved as Name.vce
I made a folder on USB (VCE Edits) Example you can have 4 Pianos.rgt...4 Guitars.rgt...SAX.rgt etc:etc.
EDIT.
There are many voice VCE's available to download and Volumes & Effects can be adjusted to ones liking.
https://psrtutorial.com/sty/OF/index.html

Ask a Question