DGX670. On board Style TEMPOs.

Reaction score
DGX670. On board Style TEMPOs.
Why do all my built styles, any selected, give the same tempo setting ?
Selecting the TEMPO Button, and only after pressing Plus & Min together do they show their default tempo.

Reaction score
Michael. Thank you...Frezze Not active.

PSRTutorial forum replied Page 23 Reference Manual...I will check it.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Ah, the "Tempo" setting under "Style Change Behavior." The DGX-670 looks to be quite a bit more evolved than the previous models!

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I don't know which setting is considered to be the "default," but the manual should say. Yamaha might default it to the setting which maintains the current Tempo when switching styles, thinking that a lot of musicians want to be able to switch styles while playing without having to worry about the Tempo changing when they do.

Reaction score
I don't know which setting is considered to be the "default," but the manual should say. Yamaha might default it to the setting which maintains the current Tempo when switching styles, thinking that a lot of musicians want to be able to switch styles while playing without having to worry about the Tempo changing when they do.
The default is Tempo Lock OFF, but it's easy if a player want to Lock Tempo ON if playing through same song with different Styles.

Ask a Question