Dgx670 styles to USB

Reaction score
Does anyone here know how to get Yamaha DGX styles and voices onto a USB stick? I can get the recordings there but just can't figure out how to save my STYLES/VOICES to a USB. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
You have not mentioned where the Style are...Are they Already on the DGX or on your computer ?
Were ever your Styles are just copy & paste to the USB Stick.

Reaction score
You have not mentioned where the Style are...Are they Already on the DGX or on your computer ?
Were ever your Styles are just copy & paste to the USB Stick.
First of all, Thank you for saving me from a frustration explosion and you know it's always something so simple. The 34 styles/voices/layers are for different songs that were all stored into a Bank on the DGX. I had to reset once to factory settings because I screwed up along the way by hitting a wrong button (which of course deletes everything) then started over but this time I wanted to save every thing onto the USB. I would go thru the process of - copy - all or one setting - OK - and that's where I got stuck just could not find a paste button, but thanks to your 'copy & paste' answer I went back and kept trying to find the paste button and after about 10 tries after hitting the OK button I tabbed from User to USB and bingo there was Mr. Paste. So I Thank You once again for your reply plus I'll sleep better tonight.

Ask a Question