Dinasour Roland XP-50 Driver Problems?

Reaction score
First off hello everyone! As this is my first post I will ask a hard question or at least it is
for me. I am currently trying to connect my Roland xp-50 through MIDI I am using windows 7. As my operating system and I am using Reaper as my tracking program. I connect the Roland to my Pc and Get back the message that the driver cannot be found. I have looked but have found no XP-50 drivers so I was curious if there was another driver that could be used or if you could possible point me in a direction to find the correct driver.

Thank you for your time and I am looking forward to Reading the forum

Marlamoth:D

Reaction score
There's no such thing as a driver specifically for the XP50 in the sense you mean, which is why you can't find one. You need drivers for your MIDI interface, once the interface drivers are setup properly you can connect ANY MIDI equipped keyboard. What kind of MIDI interface are you using?
I've very little experience of MIDI on Windows 7, but as I understand it, most basic USB MIDI interfaces should be plug and play.

Ask a Question