Disabled and need a tilt-able Keyboard stand. Any help?

Reaction score
Hello, first time poster.

I am disabled, and I have many different back problems. I am looking for a keyboard stand that can tilt the keyboard down a bit so I don't have to sit straight up all the time. I have trouble sitting up for more than 20-30 mins before I get in a lot of pain so I was hoping to be able to tilt my chair back a bit and allow the chair to support my back while I play, but right now that's impossible with my current stand and configuration (just a normal X shape stand at the moment). Does anyone have any idea if there are keyboard stands out there that can tilt down? And maybe even allow my legs to go under? (in a normal office chair).

I have an 88 key Roland FA-08 Workstation so it needs to be able to support that as well.

Any ideas?

- Thanks

Last edited:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Not cheap, but a customizable Gibraltar stand could do what you need.

Or for less money you could look around for an A-Frame Stand.

http://www.soft.com.sg/forum/showthread.php?333897-WTS-3-tier-A-Frame-Keyboard-Stand

b8u13b.jpg

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Thank you for the info! Going the Gibraltar route probably is going to work the best for me. Looks a bit complicated though, will probably have to contact Gibraltar and explain what I need and see if they can help me out. Thanks again for the info. :)

Ask a Question