Disappointed with Wk-110 help please

Reaction score
I bought the Wk-110 for about 1 month ago and now after 6 weeks after i bought it... like 20 of the white Keys are already making a Squeaking noice :confused:. The Wk-110 i bought was in the shop as an instrument you could try and maybe thats why its Squeaking. I dont think this is normal. I got a guarantee on it and ive been thinking of turning it in and see if i can get a new one or if they could fix it. Seriously im kinda annoyed that this happened. Ive been gentle with it so it cant be that i hitted the keys to hard or something like that. I just wanna know with u guys if this is a normal thing to happen before i turn it in for guarantee. Thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
That's Casio for you... If you take that into consideration squeaking keys may just be normal... Otherwise no. :(

Reaction score
You should never buy the one's that's available for playing in the shop, you never know what others might have done with them :p

That's probably not a normal thing, so the guarantee will probably come in handy ;)

Reaction score
Casio, for the most part, are budget/beginner keyboards. They aren't made for the rigors that most musicians would put a common board through. Like your hitting the keys, for example, shouldn't matter. I beat the living hell out of my keys (not a Casio) as they are made to be velocity sensitive (the softer I hit the key, the quiter the note and the harder I hit the key, the louder it becomes).

In any case, sure - I would turn it in for a new board that wasn't a display item at least.

Ask a Question