Driving Music ... Crackhead Highway ...

Reaction score
Please enjoy my latest creation... Driving music for the leadfoot in all of us.

Comments and critiques welcome :)

https://soundcloud.com/happyrat1/crackhead-highway

Gary ;)

I think the drums and bass line need to come up a few clicks volume wise, or maybe its just my headphones heh . i think it wuld really accent things , is there a way to do a version like that if u have it saved as a sequence? ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
There is some lunatic behind me with a flashing blue and red light pushing me even faster.
Oops:eek: I think he wants me to stop!
"Sorry officer, Gary made me do it! Drive leadfoot down Crackhead Highway he said!"
"Oh okay Ray, you're excused. That tune by Happrat that you are playing is a ripper sound.:cool: A good reason to speed. Have a nice day!"
:D

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Paul and Ray >>> Many thanks for the compliment.

Gary D. >>> I could have stepped up the EQ on the original recording but I'm happy enough with the result. Are you playing it with or without a subwoofer?

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Paul and Ray >>> Many thanks for the compliment.

Gary D. >>> I could have stepped up the EQ on the original recording but I'm happy enough with the result. Are you playing it with or without a subwoofer?

Gary ;)

My headphones are a bit bass starved,,,i just listened to it on the monitor speakers now, much more punch! :]

Reaction score
Hello Gary! I think that the bass should more solid, and that you could have a theme (even some notes) which would give substance in your composition...
Long live music!;)

Reaction score
Please enjoy my latest creation... Driving music for the leadfoot in all of us.

Created with Kurzweil PC3K8, Studiologic Sledge, Roland JD-Xi, Korg Minilogue and ER-1 and M-Audio Venom and Alesis SR-18...

Comments and critiques welcome :)

https://soundcloud.com/happyrat1/crackhead-highway

Gary ;)
Overall, I like it. Listening through my monitor speakers without a subwoofer, the bass beat, in my opinion, sounds a bit mushy. A sub may bring up the level a bit but I don't think it would make it tighter. Nice product.

Ask a Question