Dual Footswitch...?!!?!

Reaction score
I'm buying the juno stage, and in the link I provided, the mention the fact that you can use a dual footswitch to select sounds, but you also need a dedicated patch select track. I've never used either of those and was wondering if anyone has any helpful insight on the use of those? To quote roland:

"Instant Access to Sounds
On stage, you need quick and effortless access to your patches. JUNO-STAGE is equipped with FAVORITE buttons for instant access to banks of your most-needed sounds. Best of all, you can also recall your patches via a dual footswitch* connected to a dedicated Patch Select jack, so you never have to take your hands off the keyboard."

http://www.rolandus.com/products/productdetails.php?ProductId=967

So does that mean I could be playing piano in a song, hit the footswitch and it will change instantly to say...strings or something? What if I use multiple sounds in one song? I guess I just don't fully understand how it works...any help would be great! Thanks!!!

Reaction score
It's just a foot switch to cycle +1 or -1 through the patches you've set up. I just map what I need to the buttons on the front (and press them). The footswitch is a good idea though. I just haven't got round to sourcing one yet.

Ask a Question