E433 - Split voices behave strangely

Reaction score
Hi,

Both sides are not sinchronized, it sound as on the right hand it moved by one tone.
I've tried to reset by pressing the last key on power on, then tried also the last key plus the 3 black keys.
nothing worked.
any idea how I can resolve this problem?

Thanks

Reaction score
I've found that if I turn the Pitch Bend Wheel down almost to the end I mamage to sinchronize the sounds of both sides so I've stucked a screwdriver to hold it in this position.
any idea why suddenly the pitch is out of order, and how it can be fixed?

Thanks

Reaction score
Cannot specifically help if you have done a hard reset other than suggesting you try recalibrating it up a few nots, hard reset the recalibrate it again back to normal.

Do I presume correct, that you have had the keyboard for a few years, since the 433 is quite an old model, in which case it may be time to treat yourself to a newer model.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
It sounds like the issue is with the Pitch Bend Wheel, possibly a potentiometer or whatever circuitry is controlled by the Pitch Bend Wheel.

Assuming you don't need to use the Pitch Bend Wheel when playing, rather than using a screwdriver to keep the wheel pulled forward-- which I don't recommend because it might wear out the springs-- you should go into the Function menu and try setting the Pitch Bend Range to 0 to see if that works.

But if you do want to use the Pitch Bend Wheel then you'll either need to get the keyboard repaired or replace it with another one.

Reaction score
Thank you for your respond,

good to know that there are some guys that spend there valuable time to help other people.

In the end, I took apart the keyboard and went thru all the connections.

Put it back and surprisingly it is back to normal. Like new.

Thanks again for the support.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
That's the kind of outcome I like to hear about! :) I'm glad you got it working again.

Ask a Question