E463 Functions

3dc

Reaction score
When I set a parameter in E463 functions it will not hold next time I turn on my keyboard. Is there a way to permanently save and recall saved functions parameters in E463 like Main Volume, Style Volume, Dual Volume, Metronome Volume, Audio Input Volume, ... ?

Thanks for help.

Reaction score
Look in the Manual for the section on saving Registrations.

In the current manual it is Page 44 which is headed - Memorizing Your Favorite Settings (Registration Memory)

3dc

Reaction score
If I understand E463 manual correctly registration memory is intended as handy "shortcuts" for individual parameters you recall while playing. I am looking how to save and recall a group or "snapshot" of parameter settings for whole keyboard. For example: default settings for regular playing and recording settings for working with my DAW.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
A Registration saves all of the current settings which are listed in the manual under Registrations-- that is, there are some settings which do not get saved in a Registration, but the majority of the settings do get saved. There is no way to save individual settings by themselves; the Registration saves all of them together.

3dc

Reaction score
There is no way to save individual settings by themselves; the Registration saves all of them together.
I was watching official Yamaha YT tutorials and I was under impression it only saves one handy parameter just for playing. Unfortunately the manual is not that clear about that either. My bad.
Anyway it works.

Thanks for help guys!

Ask a Question