Epaige

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new need to know where can I get songs with the original key NOTES & chords but in LETTERNOTOTIONS for people
who can't read music but play by letters also be able to print not looking for EZ PLAT TODAY BY HAL LEONARD
they have what want but songs are not in the keys the way the artist wrote their the songs EZ PLAY TODAY SONGS SOUND OFF KEY ALSO WHAT ARE PSR STYLES LIKE BILLIEJEAN WHAT THEY PLAY THE ORIGINAL MUSIC ANDALL I HAVE TO DO IS PLAY THE CHORDS & NOTES IS THATS WHAT THEY ARE ? IF SO THATS GREAT

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
for people
who can't read music
EZ PLAT TODAY BY HAL LEONARD
they have what want but songs are not in the keys the way the artist wrote their the songs
You are stuffed! Play by letters is Humpty Dumpty and baa baa black sheep.
I think you maybe looking past this level?

Hal Leonard simplifies the tunes to key of C and uses simple chord progression.
The original piece maybe written in a complicated key signature and weird chords.
Learn to read music . . You will be thankful one that you did.
Ray

Reaction score
Welcome.

No need to shout at us by capitalising words so much it does make it harder to read.

Try to walk before you run, use the Ez books as a step by step way of progressing your learning.

Have a balanced practice session no more than 30 minutes long, with plenty of diversity.

If you just try learning one song, you are training muscle memory, you are not learning how to play.

Search this forum and you will find hundreds of links that will help.

Good luck

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Su_uh Innocent Nelson

Latest Threads