Error 25001. No device is connected. Connect.... Help me pls im crying here

Reaction score
I installed a lot of drivers from https://download.yamaha.com/, but its just not working, only thing i have is this:
21332154.PNG
12321.PNG

I can't understand why its not working, pls help me what should i do with that problem My digital piano is Yamaha ydp-135. Here's photo of how i connected it. When i connect usb cable it says: "device is connected and ready to use". But when i try to isntall drivers from another programs like KORG-USB-MIDI driver, its like: no device is plugged in.
12321.PNG

Help me pls, ask questions pls, i really dont know a lot of things like that, +i am polish who dont even know corrent eng, but if u try to help me i will be blessed.
1612778055803_optimized.jpg

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Please see the following thread about the same error:

Basically, if the interface cable is class-compliant, you shouldn't need to install a driver at all, and definitely not Yamaha's driver if it isn't Yamaha's interface cable.

Note that off-brand interface cables of that type can sometimes be problematic, so if you can't get the cable to work without a driver then you might want to consider replacing it with an iConnectivity mio interface cable.

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
By the way, based on your screenshots I'd say the cable is probably working, so you should just try using a DAW or other MIDI software to see if you can send and receive MIDI with the keyboard.

Reaction score
He
I installed a lot of drivers from https://download.yamaha.com/, but its just not working, only thing i have is this:View attachment 2134View attachment 2135
I can't understand why its not working, pls help me what should i do with that problem My digital piano is Yamaha ydp-135. Here's photo of how i connected it. When i connect usb cable it says: "device is connected and ready to use". But when i try to isntall drivers from another programs like KORG-USB-MIDI driver, its like: no device is plugged in. View attachment 2136
Help me pls, ask questions pls, i really dont know a lot of things like that, +i am polish who dont even know corrent eng, but if u try to help me i will be blessed.View attachment 2137
Hello , did you find out what the problem was ?
I have exactly the same ptoblem ... I am trying to install the driver ... I dont know even if it is necessary to install or the DAWs will find the keyboard... my keyboard is Yamaha psr a1000 oriental ... the device is found in device manager and I tried to write some notes in FInale and was successful ... But I cannot find any input about this interface in DAWs ... How did you solve the problem?

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
How did you write notes to Finale, by playing them on the keyboard or by using a mouse in Finale?

If you were able to play the notes on the keyboard and they showed up in, and were recorded by, Finale then the keyboard apparently does not need a driver.

Note that some DAWs require you to add or configure a MIDI device in the DAW before you can use it with the DAW, whereas others will let you just connect a MIDI device and start using it without having to configure it first. Which DAW are you using?

Reaction score
How did you write notes to Finale, by playing them on the keyboard or by using a mouse in Finale?

If you were able to play the notes on the keyboard and they showed up in, and were recorded by, Finale then the keyboard apparently does not need a driver.

Note that some DAWs require you to add or configure a MIDI device in the DAW before you can use it with the DAW, whereas others will let you just connect a MIDI device and start using it without having to configure it first. Which DAW are you using?
Well I wrote notes on Finale by playing on keyboard ... But as if there are some little weird problems on Pro tools and Adobe audition that in prefrences section it is not shown as input , I can just see this interface name in front of output in prefrences section .

Ask a Question