Everything OK down under?

Reaction score
Just wanted to check in with our 'Australian' members as I've just found out that you may be either actors or computer generated...

australia.jpg

Holy moly are people really this stupid?! Not sure whether to laugh or cry! :eek::confused:o_O:D

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I always thought Crocodile Dundee was a Bugs Bunny Character.

It all makes sense now.

Only a special effects guy would create animals like the platypus or the kangaroo.

Ray and Paul, even though you're a couple of computer simulations you are the nicest simulations I've ever met. :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Damn n blast.

Conned.

Spent thousands of pounds visiting family supposedly in Australia, travelling across Australia to see the Great Barrier Reef and now it was all a con.

My Sister in Law and Nieces who live there and we stayed with put on a good show of seeming to exist.

I just want to know what drink lead to this revalation and where can I buy some?

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Actually it is all true Becky.
The earth is flat and Australia floated over the edge. It happened a long time ago. That's where the name downunder came from. We are actually living underneath just below you northern hemisphere buggers. If you did a big hole and crawl down it, you could end up in my back yard . .:D
But we Aussies are all Ok. We are a resilient breed. We learn to live with it albeit we are upside down.
So anyway, start digging. come on down for a coffee. Or a Fosters.
Yar:D

Reaction score
Reaction score
Oh I didn't realise you were a pilot @Biggles! Should have guessed from the name :rolleyes::D

I'm actually thinking about getting my NPPL(M), but might have to wait until things are a bit more stable with my back. Got a friend who is training for his from Barton, can't wait until he qualifies so I can go up :D

Reaction score
Oh I didn't realise you were a pilot @Biggles! Should have guessed from the name :rolleyes::D

I'm actually thinking about getting my NPPL(M), but might have to wait until things are a bit more stable with my back. Got a friend who is training for his from Barton, can't wait until he qualifies so I can go up :D

Go for it Becky.

I went to inspect a building and the person I was meeting had a picture of him stood by a light aircraft, I made a comment and the next week he took me up from Woodvale (Southport), the next month we flew out from Liverpool and I signed up with the Flying School where he taught Radio theory and practice. I went on to train at Liverpool and Blackpool, this was in the 90’s.

For my PPL if I remember correctly there were 11 different exams and two flying exams and for me 45 flying hours to qualify.

Ask a Question