Evolution MK-149 Keyboard Software

Reaction score
i am also in real need of this software for use on vintage computer setup, could some one please send me this!

Reaction score
Thank god! This seems to be the only place on internet that can give live to my Evolution MK-149 Keyboard.
Ron! or any gentleman who manage to have a copy of this software. May you please be kind and hand me a copy or show me if you know a please to download it, will really appreciate it.
I will happily dedicate an old box for win95 or even win3.0, anything to get this darling up and running:)
Please send it to: abbesatty63(AT)gmail

update:To satisfy the system I have omitted the @ and the COM on my email.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Managed to find someone with the Evolution software. It's old 16 bit software that can't run on a Windows system running 64 bit software. However, it does run on Windows XP SP2 which is the OS running on the laptop my keyboard is connected to so I am OK now.

I would be happy to send it on if someone wants it. Shouldn't be a problem with licensing as the software seems to be "abandonware" as they guy who sent it to me put it.

I will tell m-Audio about it if they want a copy. I think that is unlikely as it is old 16 bit software.
Hi Ron, I know this thread is old, but really hope you come around, May you please send me a copy, will really be grateful.

email: abbesatty63(AT)gmail

Reaction score
Managed to find someone with the Evolution software. It's old 16 bit software that can't run on a Windows system running 64 bit software. However, it does run on Windows XP SP2 which is the OS running on the laptop my keyboard is connected to so I am OK now.

I would be happy to send it on if someone wants it. Shouldn't be a problem with licensing as the software seems to be "abandonware" as they guy who sent it to me put it.

I will tell m-Audio about it if they want a copy. I think that is unlikely as it is old 16 bit software.
Hi Ron,

I don't have the software for the mk149 target maybe you can send it to me thak you

my email is : ststrt40 at gmail dot com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

Hi Ron! I'm looking for the software. I know this is an old post, but please, can I have it? Thx!
email:(e-mail address removed)

tan

Reaction score
Hi

I have that an Evolution MK-149 keyboard but when I lent it to a "friend" they lost the software that came with it (and the cables as well!).

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the software to download for free as I already paid for it when I bought the keyboard.

I've got the keyboard working having bought a second hand MidiSport 2x2. Working OK with Anvil Studio but would like the original Evolution software.

Thanks for any help.

Ron

hi Ron,

if you still have a copy of the Evolution MK-149 keyboard software please may i have it. Thanks (e-mail address removed)

Reaction score

Hi Ron,

You are a godsend. Thank you very much for having the installation file. Kindly send it to my mail below. Thank you very much

(e-mail address removed)

Reaction score
Hello guys, I just bought the mk149 for 10 bucks and find out I need that software too, if someone can send it to me that would be great, thanks !
my email : (e-mail address removed)

Ask a Question