EZ300 music practice...

Reaction score
Is it possible to actually see the Note being played in the Display, and not just the Keys themselves lighting up?
I'd like to see C, E, D, etc as I actually play them as confirmation!
This is done when playing internally stored Songs and MIDIs... so why not during live practice when it would be MOST PRACTICAL to have?

Inserting the plastic music rest sure does block access to the connectors on the back of the Yamaha EZ300... this is a mixed blessing, particularly
if you need to shift from using Headphones or built-in speakers!

Playing MIDIs that are transferred from PC into EZ300 actually show their Notes by Letter, Chords, and Keyboard Keys...
Playing MIDIs via Chordana app alone does NOT show Notes by Letter, Chords, just the keyboard, and sometimes not even that!

Except for this little issue, EZ300 is a very impressive instrument... Should have bought it first, suitable for my needs. Just hope I learn to play a few songs.
Nothing in the owners manual about showing confirmation of Note Letter....

I have yet to use an actual Yamaha App with this EZ-300 so no idea what features it might offer while playing live...

Ask a Question