Factory re-set

Reaction score
Dear all,
I need to do a factory reset for my yamaha tyros 5 keyboard.Please let me know the procedure.Will there be any data lost?If it is so,how to avoid it.
Thanks
Saman

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
See page 35 of the Owner's Manual. To restore all parameters to their factory default settings, turn off the power, then hold down the rightmost key on the keyboard while you turn on the power. This doesn't delete anything from the USER drive (that is, the internal storage memory); it clears only the system memory, including the backup data (that is, the parameter settings that the keyboard automatically retains even when you turn off the power).

See also pages 131 - 132 of the Reference Manual. There is a System Reset function that lets you perform either a Factory Reset or a Custom Reset. If you choose Factory Reset, you can select which group of parameters you want to reset to their factory default settings.

Reaction score
See page 35 of the Owner's Manual. To restore all parameters to their factory default settings, turn off the power, then hold down the rightmost key on the keyboard while you turn on the power. This doesn't delete anything from the USER drive (that is, the internal storage memory); it clears only the system memory, including the backup data (that is, the parameter settings that the keyboard automatically retains even when you turn off the power).

See also pages 131 - 132 of the Reference Manual. There is a System Reset function that lets you perform either a Factory Reset or a Custom Reset. If you choose Factory Reset, you can select which group of parameters you want to reset to their factory default settings.

Thanks!
Best regards,
Saman

Ask a Question