Fantom G

Reaction score
Heey all, long time no see!

Well I got myself a Fantom G7, really amazing machine!

Anyway I was wondering if somebody could help me.

I have done some splits on the keyboard now...and I want to change the octavs for only the lower split (which for now is a organ which is to low!)

happy for answers :)

Ergo

Reaction score
I recently bought the G8 and other than the size its basically the same machine.

Go to page 62 in the manual and it explains "Splits"

You can easily raise the octave levels that are now too low.

There are also some very good tutorials on Youtube by a fellow by the name of Ed Diaz

The Fantom is truely an awesome machine.

Basically, if you dont like the way something sounds "change it"

There is almost no limit to what you can do to custom tailor your 'G" to make the sound you desire.

OH Just a note here.
If you have not hooked up a USB mouse yet, DO IT . This makes a world of difference in the ease of accessing things.

My feelings are. Wear out the whizzz wheel and buttons on a cheap mouse and save the controls on the KB

Good luck with the Fantom G

Reaction score
hello everyone...i'm from ndia and i'm thinking to buy a roland fantom g ...i want to know the cost in india and is it suitable for me...i want indian music as well as western music also...i want to create indie rock and classical and western (fusion) music...please help me!! i'm not able to find out whether its appropriate for me or not....

Ask a Question