FantomG8 - live patch selection using external msb/lsb help

Reaction score
Hi I'm sending msb / lsb patch change info from an external keyboard. This works fine and selects the correct combination patch however some of the
8 voices within combi's are changing to other sounds. Have tried everything I can think of on the external keyboard ( Kronos ) and also unchecked PC
in the Fantoms midi receive filter, tried changing individual midi channels etc. Can any one suggest a solution please as have to manually choose the next patch and then back again to revert to it's original setting. Thanks in advance.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
The Program Change can select either patches or sets depending on the value of the Bank Select. Which Bank are you selecting?

Reaction score
Hi, I have the Fantom Live Set Lists so am using the correct User bank msb and lsb numbers for User 385 - 512. The Kronos is changing the Fantom Live patch, just can’t figure out why some of the 1 to 8 voices are changing?

Reaction score
Hi, I have the Fantom Live Set Lists so am using the correct User bank msb and lsb numbers for User 385 - 512. The Kronos is changing the Fantom Live patch, just can’t figure out why some of the 1 to 8 voices are changing?
SOLVED Kronos midi filter 3 , it was SW1 and SW2 that was editing the Fantom so unchecked the corresponding midi channels.

Ask a Question