favorite keyboard brand.......

Reaction score
I LOVE ROLANDS!!!!!!!!!
i like yamahas and alesis 2.....nd krutzwiel (or however u spell it).....
wuts yallls favorite brand??

Reaction score
Roland, Korg, and the king of them all = Kurzweil (just check out the Kurzweil k2500x(s)) =O I'm in love

Reaction score
i had a Mo6....it wus ok.....
one thing i wuld say about yamaha is dat dey have the BEST piano sounds

Yes absolutly...but I don't like yamaha that much cuz they just have "pretty" sounds, I meen the piano sounds Pretty the strings sounds pretty...and I really prefer Roland insteed cuz they have mixed good piano/string sounds with the synth sounds pads etc, I really like the most of rolands sound...for strings and piano I prefer a Yamaha, but the rest: ROLAND, KORG, KURZWEIL!!

Reaction score
Yes absolutly...but I don't like yamaha that much cuz they just have "pretty" sounds, I meen the piano sounds Pretty the strings sounds pretty...and I really prefer Roland insteed cuz they have mixed good piano/string sounds with the synth sounds pads etc, I really like the most of rolands sound...for strings and piano I prefer a Yamaha, but the rest: ROLAND, KORG, KURZWEIL!!
i agree wif u 90%.....
onli kuz i don like korg.....
i wuld never buy a korg unless it wus half off..lol.......
i donn kno y.......
2 me it doesnt compare to yamahas or rolands

Reaction score
i agree wif u 90%.....
onli kuz i don like korg.....
i wuld never buy a korg unless it wus half off..lol.......
i donn kno y.......
2 me it doesnt compare to yamahas or rolands

Have you tried the Triton extream? or my favorite Oasys?

Reaction score
Have you tried the Triton extream? or my favorite Oasys?
naw........ i wuld get da trinton extreme........
but the one time i did paly on a triton....... i didnt like it
i don kno wut kind it wus....... but dey r 2 hard 2 figure out

Reaction score
naw........ i wuld get da trinton extreme........
but the one time i did paly on a triton....... i didnt like it
i don kno wut kind it wus....... but dey r 2 hard 2 figure out

True, I know there is much things I don't understand about my triton ^^ lol...that's why the oasys is sooo fun ;-) it's even WORSE =D and expensive =S

Reaction score
i have gigged up and down the counrty and i have a really big keyboard rig 14boards and that have changed alot over the years but

I have found that the bottom line in keyboards is Roland

In my rig i have Roland yamaha korg and kurzweil

my fav keyboard being the new fantom g8 with the oasys a colse second

Reaction score
i have gigged up and down the counrty and i have a really big keyboard rig 14boards and that have changed alot over the years but

I have found that the bottom line in keyboards is Roland

In my rig i have Roland yamaha korg and kurzweil

my fav keyboard being the new fantom g8 with the oasys a colse second
stamp...... rolands are the best

Reaction score
Oy. I've got a Nord Stage, and Nords definately are my favourite - they're very intuitive, and the few but thorough extraordinary vintage sounds just do their job. By the way - I haven't seen any posts concerning Nords here. I find it a little peculiar, as it is starting to become a pretty popular brand. Why is that?

Reaction score
I love my roland gear - it's nigh-on indestructible. I love the feel of their stage pianos too. I've not seen much nord gear, but I've heard good things. It's not that common over here as far as I can tell...

Reaction score
I've not seen much nord gear, but I've heard good things. It's not that common over here as far as I can tell...

Oh - that might cause the lack of nord discussions here. As mentioned I have a Stage myself, and so does two of my familiars. Furthermore, two of my friends have Electro's - and one of the local music schools has a Stage.
Secondly, I only went to one small, local festival this year. I counted at least 5 nords. I guess it's just a popular brand where I'm from... one of the reasons might be, that we're right next to Sweden.

Reaction score
Having owned a few Yamahas over the years (P200 stage piano, S08 weighted 88 key synth among them), an Alesis QS7.1, a Rhodes Mark I ...

I have to give the nod to Roland. Love all the sounds in my RD700SX, and it has a FANTASTIC action for me. Top that off with positively the most user-friendly and intuitive interface I've ever seen and you've got MY perfect board.

I'm sure synth experts could do wonderful things with the S08/QS combo, but I'm a piano player who just wants to push a button and play; and the RD suits my style wonderfully.

Reaction score
Nillerbabs

I have a Nord Electro and it is very easy to use and does what I bought it for. I use it with a Korg synth.

Not too many people use Nord's on this site.

Ask a Question