Few questions about CTK-6000

Reaction score
So i recently bought this keyboard and got few questions about it.

1. So managed to transfer some midi songs form my PC to keyboard through memory card. But i dont really dont know how and where to get some rhytmes and tones. I have read many guides about it but i dont really dont know what should i convert etc.

2. About repeat function. Is it possible to make your song to repeat all the time wihtout interrupts. Like i made song through song sequencer and used repeat button but when the song ended there is small pause and only then it repeats and i want to know if its possible to remove it.

3. And is it possbile to save ur song sequencer songs to memory card and how?

TY!

The Y_man

Reaction score
Reaction score
The CTK-5000 should hav very similar operations to the WK-7500/CTK-7000

1. To convert midi files to rhythm files see my post in
https://www.keyboardforums.com/casio-ctk-5000-a-t23436.html

2. I am hoping DickR finds the answer :) in this thread
https://www.keyboardforums.com/psr-...b-repeat-work-without-metronome-t22479p2.html

3. See step 5 on page E-105 of the manual (SMF = Standard Midi File).

The Y-man

No I haven't, I have tried to delete a 'natural' 2 or 3 beat pause at the start in a sequence program so the midi (not my own song btw!) starts straight away but there wasn't a pause or count in space to begin with!
My Casio puts in the short pause anyway, maybe it needs this little time to reload the midi into memory? Personally it doesn't bother me in the slightest to be honest and I am not very experienced with these things. ;)

Ask a Question