Finale music software help

Reaction score
does anyone here use the finale music software, how do i playback more than one instrument in for a piece i wrote? ty

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I had Finale Notepad installed on my old computer, but the hard drive crashed. I haven't installed Finale Notepad on my new computer yet-- or rather, on my new external drive, since I'm trying to avoid filling up the internal drive the way I did on my old computer.

Anyway, you should be able to set the desired instrument for each track-- that is, each staff or musical part-- by choosing the Bank and Program for each part.

Which version of Finale is it?

Reaction score
finale 2014 i can get it to play one intrument but is it possible to play more than one at the same time?

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Yes, I think it should be, as long as you set the desired instrument for each staff.

How many staffs did you compose on? If you put everything on one staff then you'll need to split it up into two or more staffs depending on how many different instruments you want to use.

Ask a Question