First band..lots to learn about gear!

Reaction score
Hi!
This is my first forum by the way and I am actually excited about it. Finally I am in a band (in my 40's!), it's Madness Tribute band haha...they are all awesome. I spend a lot of time googling technical things and getting nowhere! I am looking forward to starting some conversations here and maybe one day in the future, it will be my time to help someone else! Thanks!

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I am looking forward to starting some conversations here and
Welcome to the forums Adrienne.
Feel free to make conversation anytime.
Your question about 2nd tier is a good one. There are qualified people here who will no doubt offer you suggestions and advice. Some people here play in bands.
As for me, I am just a hobbiest player. I am not in a band and know nothing about adding tiers.
As for conversation . . Where in the world are you located?
I am guessing UK since you do Madness covers. They had some big hits and I do like some of their music. A lot of it is pop but they do have some great Jazzy tunes. Since I am mainly into blues/jazz/rock, I love this one . .

Cheers
Aussie Ray:)

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Adrienne.
Feel free to make conversation anytime.
Your question about 2nd tier is a good one. There are qualified people here who will no doubt offer you suggestions and advice. Some people here play in bands.
As for me, I am just a hobbiest player. I am not in a band and know nothing about adding tiers.
As for conversation . . Where in the world are you located?
I am guessing UK since you do Madness covers. They had some big hits and I do like some of their music. A lot of it is pop but they do have some great Jazzy tunes. Since I am mainly into blues/jazz/rock, I love this one . .

Cheers
Aussie Ray:)
Thanks Ray!
Actually I am a Queenslander! And I can tell you no one knows who Madness is in these parts! I put myself on BandMix and received an invitation to join this band that had been waiting for ages for a keyboardist to agree. They are mostly a bit older English guys and really good! They told me attitude was better than aptitude and here I am with our first gig (more like an open mic) done! It is so much work made a lot easier by Mr Nuttylee7 Youtube channel full of tutorials..what a life saver!

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Actually I am a Queenslander! And I can tell you no one knows who Madness is in these parts! I
I am not surprised. I think only one of their songs made it here in Oz. That being "It must be Love"

I am not familiar with mr nuttylee7
I will look it up.

What is the name of your band?

Ray (from Melbourne)

Ask a Question