Flightcase for FATAR Studio900 keyboard

Reaction score
Please does anyone know where I can buy a good but relatively cheap flightcase for my excellent 88-note FATAR Studio 900 MIDI keyboard ? I have tried all the usual flight-case manufacturers but they are all quoting £175-£250 !! I dont want a weak and semi-useless gig bag as the keyboard is too valuable but cant afford massive price. any ideas please?
:D

Reaction score
Full flight cases are expensive.

That keyboard is fairly sturdy. How are you transporting it to/from gigs? Does it need to be a full flight case? Is it getting chucked into a van or trailer at the end of the night and stacked with everything else?

Reaction score
Please does anyone know where I can buy a good but relatively cheap flightcase for my excellent 88-note FATAR Studio 900 MIDI keyboard ? I have tried all the usual flight-case manufacturers but they are all quoting £175-£250 !! I dont want a weak and semi-useless gig bag as the keyboard is too valuable but cant afford massive price. any ideas please?
:D

Try this german branch; you can change to english langugage and then you can build your flightcase to your own wishes online.

http://megacase.de/en/case/flightcase-koffer/

I hope it will help you.

Ask a Question