Folks can be strange

Reaction score
Nothing to do with music just something to get your weekend off with a smile.

Here in the UK we have a driver shortage of those with a license to drive large heavy goods trucks.

We also have a rubbish daily newspaper who earlier in the week had a headline that road fuel deliveries would be affected due to the driver shortage.

Net result, panic buying, no road fuel in many filling stations and our PM is having to send in the Army to start delivering fuel from Monday.

Now yesterday this tanker Driver was going about his normal duties and when he turned onto a dual carriageway (4 lane road) he then noticed that he had about 20 cars following him, none tried to overtake him. He turned off onto a two lane road and all the cars followed him. He then stopped his truck and all the cars behind him stopped. He got out of the cab and went to the first car where the driver asked which filling station he was delivering the road fuel to, to which the driver did a John McEnroe “ you cannot be serious” I am not carrying road fuel I am going to this building site to deliver this tanker full of Building Mortar.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
you cant fix stupid.jpg

Reaction score
I’m in the US. driver shortages here too. In fact we have a shortage of workers in general because people have been getting money for the government for not working.
People don’t want to go back to work. It’s crazy. Some stores and restaurants in my area have closed because they can’t find workers.

Reaction score
Not trying to be smug (well, maybe just a bit)—but when I hear stories like this about people clambering over each other to fill up with dead dinosaur juice, I smile a bit, shake my head, and plug in the car.

Ask a Question