For Sale: Hammond XK-3 and Leslie 3300 package - $3100

Reaction score
This package comes with the following items...

• Hammond XK3 organ with AC plug and manual
• Gator GK76 case with rollers
• Leslie 3300 with AC plug and manual
• 11 pin cable with on/off foot switch for Leslie
• Ernie Ball full size volume pedal

This package has been used in smoke-free environments only and everything is in perfect working order. There are a few "battle scars" from local playing and hauling. The Hammond's keys and electronics all function perfectly. The Leslie functions perfectly. Spring loaded handles function but are "knuckle busters" and could stand to eventually be replaced. I have replaced the casters with new ones.

I've played Hammonds through Leslies for a long time. This combination is the best I've ever owned because it gives you such versatility. Both units are tube-driven so you get that warm tone, and the Leslie is powerful enough to blow away any guitar rig on stage! It is killing me to sell, but I must downsize.

Reaction score
This package comes with the following items...

• Hammond XK3 organ with AC plug and manual
• Gator GK76 case with rollers
• Leslie 3300 with AC plug and manual
• 11 pin cable with on/off foot switch for Leslie
• Ernie Ball full size volume pedal

This package has been used in smoke-free environments only and everything is in perfect working order. There are a few "battle scars" from local playing and hauling. The Hammond's keys and electronics all function perfectly. The Leslie functions perfectly. Spring loaded handles function but are "knuckle busters" and could stand to eventually be replaced. I have replaced the casters with new ones.

I've played Hammonds through Leslies for a long time. This combination is the best I've ever owned because it gives you such versatility. Both units are tube-driven so you get that warm tone, and the Leslie is powerful enough to blow away any guitar rig on stage! It is killing me to sell, but I must downsize.
I am interested in buying the two instruments. Can you ship it to texas? Do you have PayPal? How can we make arrangements?

Ask a Question