Fred

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I was just reading about the Texas floods and there was reference made to another hurricane forming of the coast of Florida.
The thought of Fred Coulter comes into my brain.
Where are you Fred? Not heard from you for a long time. Hope all is well.
Take care and take cover and hope to hear from you soon.
Ray

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
You've got me worried too. Last time Fred posted here was weeks ago.

Here's hoping he isn't fighting with an insurance company to replace his gear and his digs.

Fred!!! If yer out there, let us know you're OK.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Me too, Ray and Gary ! Fred was fairly active over on the Yamaha PSR Tutorial Forum too, but his last access over there was on June 30, so he has been MIA over there for 2 1/2 months. He was last active here on 08/02, so about a month more recent here. I remember seeing a post from him that he was going to be away for a while, but I think he said it was for only a few days. Obviously, he is not monitoring or is unable to respond, or we would surely have heard, at least, something from him. If it were something here that upset or alienated him, I don't think it would have affected his participation over on PSR Tutorial, but he never impressed me as being that sensitive, anyway. Really concerned about him. I guess it's things like this that show us how much of a "family" we really are.

Ted

Aha ! Here it is, but we have heard from him since he posted this:

https://www.keyboardforums.com/threads/im-disappearing-for-a-little-while.28157/#post-186516

Last edited:

Ask a Question