Getting Roland DS88

Reaction score
Greetings. I am replacing my home piano with a Roland JUNO DS88. I've already learned from Roland that they do not make a furniture-style stand. So I will go with their Z-style stand. I would like advice on a good amplifier-speaker. For home use I do not need super-high power and volume, just want very good quality at a sound level suitable for home use. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Perry

Reaction score
Welcome.

Checkout these:-

PreSonus Eris 5

iLoud Micro Monitor

KRK 7 G4

Yamaha HS5

I have a pair of the PreSonus Eris 4.5 (50W) which work for me as I only occasionally use them since I mostly play wearing headphones and at £150 for the pair they are quite a bit cheaper than the 5” which would be over £200 for a pair.

Reaction score
Welcome.

Checkout these:-

PreSonus Eris 5

iLoud Micro Monitor

KRK 7 G4

Yamaha HS5

I have a pair of the PreSonus Eris 4.5 (50W) which work for me as I only occasionally use them since I mostly play wearing headphones and at £150 for the pair they are quite a bit cheaper than the 5” which would be over £200 for a pair.
Many thanks! I read up on the PreSonus E5s and they look like a good choice. I'll look at the others, too.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I use Presonus Eris E5 monitors with my DS88 and they sound magnificent.

More than loud enough to fill the entire living room with partying volume levels if need be.

But not loud enough to get me evicted ;)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Thank you, Gary. Yours is the 2nd recommendation for those speakers!
Perry

Ask a Question