getting sounds

Reaction score
I just bought a Korg M50- This band I am in does "Ring of Fire" (johnny cash)- Can I down load the actual Horn sounds from the internet and import them into this board? which sites are good for that?

Reaction score
It's very unlikely you'll find them. If you do, the use of the actual
horn parts is subject to copyright law unless it in the public domain or you get a license to use them. B3

Reaction score
The M50 doesn't support sampling, so no, you can't put any new sounds into it. You can only tweak what's already there.

You can still put new sounds into it if you transfer PCG files from the computer to your SD card, and then into the M50.

However, the chances that you find someone who has made a replica to that very same horn sound to the M50 is quite slim. There is a small possibility though that you can actually find it, but they are quite small.

You can always try and google it to see if you can find any good sites that might have it :)

Reaction score
You can still put new sounds into it if you transfer PCG files from the computer to your SD card, and then into the M50.

Right, so you're not using *new* sounds, you (or in this case, someone else) are tweaking what's already there. I should've been more clear though; I've seen too many people on korgforums asking about sampling, I suppose.

The M50 will definitely have horns though, and as Sargas says, you'll probably have to learn a bit to tweak existing horn programs or combis to get what you want.

Ask a Question