Global Settings on Medeli AKX10

Reaction score
How to save Global settings changes on the AKX10? Whenever I switch it back on they revert to default...
Thanks

Reaction score
Have a look through your manual to see if there is locks on various aspects of the OS.

It is certainly the case with other brands in that you have to open the locks to enable changes to be saved.

Before you do make any lasting changes do backup the keyboard and make sure that includes the user data.

Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestions.
An option on the "Global Setting" on the AKX10 can be changed simply by selecting a different one without the need to save it.
By looking more into it, I found that it is only some settings which revert to default upon restarting while others actually persist after restarting the keyboard. I'll be looking more into it.

Reaction score
There are some global settings that can be saved such as effects.
Things such as "right hand volume" knob always returns to default, i.e. only effect R1. I have to go there to check mark R2 R3 so all 3 layered voices volume can be controlled by this knob.

Hope that AKX-10 next firmware update will address these (easy to fix but) annoying issues.

Reaction score
Global Settings -> Utility -> Config 3:
All changes to Year/Month/Day and Hour/Minute are reseted to "2018" after restart.

Apparently the is problem with internal battery that failed to retain Bios info and need to replace. :(

Ask a Question