Going crazy looking for accurate Kid Charlemagne chart!! Help!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, well the band I'm in decided to do some Steely Dan (barf) and I'm a rocker, not a jazz player. But I like the band so I'm trying to learn Kid Charlemagne. I got a songbook and the arrangement was not even close. I have seen several "tutorials" but that's not working for me either. Does anyone out there know where I can get a good chart??? Thanks for any help. All the best! Allison

Reaction score
Barfing at Steely Dan will not get you endearment here ;-)

For any song a good place to start looking is of all places Ultimate Guitar Tabs, and they have Kid Charlemagne there in many transcribed forms, you can also transpose it in to any key with a couple of mouse clicks.

We will look forward to you posting a link to your band performing this masterpiece.

Reaction score
Barfing at Steely Dan will not get you endearment here ;-)

This!

I have the music book's sheet music but sharing it would be a copyright infridgement and I don't think the moderators of this site would take too kindly to being part of that.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, well the band I'm in decided to do some Steely Dan (barf) and I'm a rocker, not a jazz player. But I like the band so I'm trying to learn Kid Charlemagne. I got a songbook and the arrangement was not even close. I have seen several "tutorials" but that's not working for me either. Does anyone out there know where I can get a good chart??? Thanks for any help. All the best! Allison
Why don't you try to figure it out by ear, perhaps drawing from some tabs and tutorials you have already evaluated? I quick look around shows many chord sheets.

Ask a Question