Got 'L' Plates on my new XW-G1

Reaction score
I'm a freshman on synthesizers. Will be working my way through the manual with lots of noodling along the way. I suspect this instrument will provide a lot fun.

I used small squares of duct tape to label the relevant sections to help with the manual. The iPhone speaker is adequate output for me, (indoor musician), and the red covering over the rubber pad (right side) is a slice of an old hot water bottle.

cheers

Attachments

• BigRed.JPG
    BigRed.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 475
Reaction score
Check out the Casio XW pages on Facebook. That's a great place to post questions and there is a lot of expertise there. Don

Reaction score
Enjoy that XW.

Just remember that duct tape is like lots of other tape, and if you leave it on too long, you may not be able to get it all off.

Reaction score
Cheers for your good wishes, Gary, / b3maniac, / BobbS, and I'll take note of that warning about leaving the duck tape on too long. Hopefully the old muscle memory will kick in before long. Cheers.

Ask a Question