Greetings from Under Lots of Snow!

Reaction score
Hi there!

I just thought I'd introduce myself real quick. My name is Eowyn and I live in Ohio where it's been snowing for a week now. I'm originally from New Mexico and I just moved here last summer so this is my first winter and I can't say I'm digging it! But that's okay. Someday I'll see sun again.

I used to play keys quite a bit several years ago but I fell out of it. Now I'm looking to get back into it and I figured this would be a good place to get back into the fold so to speak!! So...I'll be lurking and posting as the mood strikes!!

Peace!

Reaction score
Hey there Eowyn you've come to the right place!
I only discovered this little gem a month or so ago &, although I'm not able to check-in as much as I'd like, it's a good place to browse/interact with folks who are sometimes in the same predicament as you are, or (in many cases) able to offer the benefit of their own experiences.
I've even found on one or two occasions that I'm able to contribute something myself!

Welcome & enjoy!

Ask a Question