Happy Holidays Keyboardforums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wanted to make a topic and say Happy Holidays to the members and friends of Keyboardforums!

Reaction score
merry christmas! merry christmas! no happy holidays.we dont celebrate Hanukkah or Kwanzaa.we dont celebrate fake holidays.Kwanzaa and Hanukkah aren't real.
Uh, dude... Could we rein that in a bit, please. Hanukkah has been around a lot longer than Christmas, and Kwanzaa has been around a lot longer than you might think....

Reaction score
yes but judaism is a fake religion. no reason their should be jews. change to christianity.
and only reason kwanzaa is a holiday is because blacks were bitching they didnt have their own holiday.muslims have ramadan christians have christmas and jews have Hanukkah.but blacks didnt have anything. and they dont need anything.

Ok, I now have absolutely no respect for you. Webmaster/moderators, if you're reading this, I strongly suggest at least a temporary ban.

1) If there were no Judaism, there would be no Christianity. Not to mention that Jesus himself was Jewish. He didn't agree with everything that the Jewish rabbis and pharisees had added to the law, but he did completely follow the Old Testament laws.

2) Who are you to say that african americans didn't need kwanza? They can do what they like; it's not like it affects you.

3) Posts like yours are the perfect reason that people like me don't generally talk about the fact that we're Christian. While you're off on some misguided promotion of Christianity, all you're doing is offending *everyone* else: the Christians because you're painting the rest of us as intolerant bigots, and the non-Christians because you're slamming other religions to promote your own.

See, it doesn't matter that you believe Christianity is the only correct religion. Most religions believe that about themselves. You have to respect the fact that others do *not* think Christianity is the only correct religion. You need to learn to be respectful of others, not slander other religions and races. You *can* have your own beliefs without offending others if you choose to.

If you don't understand the word 'rein', you'll probably not understand a lot of the words I used (which is scary). Look them up at dictionary.com, and I strongly suggest you spend some time away from the forums and think about how to relate to people you disagree with, because if I see any more crap like this, I'll be the first to PM Webmaster requesting a permanent ban.

To everyone else, Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Kwanzaa/Happy Holidays!

Reaction score
Thank you for that, kanthos. AFAIK, this forum has never seen a full-on flame war, let's not start now.

Happy Holidays everyone, whatever you're celebrating!

Reaction score
Happy holidays to the members here.

Please keep the threads clean from here on out at KF or we will take action.

Reaction score
Happy holidays to everyone! May we eat as much irresistible food as our stomachs will allow! :p Have fun with friends, family and loved ones!

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
Who cares about religion this is a music forum. dont make this a debating topic.

again, Happy Holidays!

Reaction score
Ok, I now have absolutely no respect for you. Webmaster/moderators, if you're reading this, I strongly suggest at least a temporary ban.

ok nooone goes there. you can hate me all u want but you better f&cking respect me. im 13 but i can beat someones ass. do not mess with me.

you were my first friend on here. dont betray me.

Reaction score
If you don't understand the word 'rein', you'll probably not understand a lot of the words I used (which is scary). Look them up at dictionary.com, and I strongly suggest you spend some time away from the forums and think about how to relate to people you disagree with, because if I see any more crap like this, I'll be the first to PM Webmaster requesting a permanent ban.

get off my a$$,kanthos stop being a little homo prissy boy.oh and i looked up rein,and im pretty sure someone wasnt talking about a leather strap on a horse.

ill be on this forum whether you like it or not.ban me! ,i dare you.you think because your a resident that your on the webmasters side.your not.

gonna tell on me for this post?

Reaction score
Who cares about religion this is a music forum. dont make this a debating topic.

oh it will be a debating topic. im being harassed.
and a lot of people care about religion.

music and religion do intertwine.the greatest musicians were christian.well,in the old days that is. now you have to hire a jew because its "racist" if u dont.and those are THE ONLY PEOPLE who succeed now because there on the inside. you know that jews own most of the big stores,and furing christmas they put up all the sales to make money ,because thats all jews care about is their money

christianity 4ever!!!!!!!

Reaction score
to everyone whos with me in this,
In these circumstances I consider that I owed an apology to the and countless men and women in the opposite. who we as individuals decent as we are innocent of blame, to make yet another appeal to the common sense and the conscience of these men. On christmas I therefore will once more publicly state that i had neither demanded nor intended to demand anything from any of you, that it is not madness to continue this war and, above all, that the scourge of us once we are brought into action, will inevitably ravage this website.

Reaction score
since i'm on my holidays at the moment and on a very slow connection, i'll make this short.

1. Merry Xmas to you all
and
2. Lala got a 4 days ban. if the same attitude continues i'll make it permanent
3. this theme is locked

P.S. Congratulations, you've become my first person i've banned EVER and i run 4 forums next to this one, one of which is 4 years old. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question