Has anyone mounted a Soundcraft Notepad mixer on a stand?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a compact mixer for gigs and live-streaming. Needs to have usb in/out (for Mainstage etc if I want to try that), effects, and at least three XLR inputs and two stereo pairs/4 pannable mono 1/4” inputs. The Soundcraft Notepad-12FX seems to fit the bill perfectly, and is $50 cheaper than the Yamaha MG-10XU, which is the next option. Plus it’s smaller, and the smaller, the better.

With the smaller Yamahas, there’s an adapter that lets you attach the mixer to a mic stand. Using a mic attachment on a keyboard stand, you could have your small mixer right above your board, which would save space and be nice and convenient too. Has anyone found a similar solution for the Soundcraft model or something like it?

Thank you,

Max

Reaction score
Max can’t speak for your specific set up but I use Velcro to attach my Key Largo mixer to my keyboard. Works a charm.
608D0A7F-8532-4DEA-BAAA-8554F07644E7.jpeg

Reaction score
Have you considered getting a board which can be mounted in a small road case? Something like that can be placed on a "tray" style stand and not take up too much room.

Reaction score
I also have a PC3 and I mount a gemini module on the top right side. You should be able to get a mixer in the same corner. The gemini module is fairly large. The other thing I've toyed with is taking the upper arms of the 2nd tier and moving them close together, then putting a thin plastic sheet across the arms and sitting the gemini directly on the sheet. The gemini sits above and slightly in front of my PC3 but out of the way yet close enough to operate.

Ask a Question