Having problem with ctk 1550

Reaction score
I am having problem with sustainment of the keyboard I am sad for not having any sustain options in Casio ctk 1550 so any one help me out please

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
The Casio CTK-1500 and CTK-1550 are entry level models that do not support any type of sustain function - pedal or button. Your only option is to purchase a model that has (preferably) a jack for connecting a sustain pedal, or at least, a sustain button. If your CTK-1550 is new, you may be able to arrange for a return for a model that does support sustain.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Casio CTK-1500 and CTK-1550 are entry level models that do not support any type of sustain function - pedal or button. Your only option is to purchase a model that has (preferably) a jack for connecting a sustain pedal, or at least, a sustain button. If your CTK-1550 is new, you may be able to arrange for a return for a model that does support sustain.
But it can't be returned my parents brought it even I told them not to can put a pedal in input output slot will it work

Reaction score
It appears that all of the retail outlets have stopped handling the CTK-1500/1550.

The output jack is for connecting a set of headphones, it will not work as a sustain pedal connection.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question