Headless Fish On A Bicycle Meets Angie...

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Really? Up for a week and nobody has any comments?

I know I've been putting them out few and far between since last winter, but nobody here listened?

I'm crushed guys...

I'm gonna go eat some worms :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
It's not an issue of hate... most people will listen and even like, but not make an effort to comment. Keep putting it out. You have to express your music for YOURSELF without considering if anyone will like it. Any appreciation after the fact is a bonus, but if you like it and gain joy, that is the most important thing. Thousands of composers, but we only focus or remember a handful, e.g. Beethoven, Mozart, Handel, etc. Yet others produce great music.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
You're right of course.

Back when we were kids it didn't matter if we loved or hated a particular song. Either way it got continuous airplay every hour on the hour and you ended up memorizing it.

Today in the 9 Billion Channel Universe we all struggle for some sort of recognition and we had all best leave our fragile egos at the door. ) I do have a certain following for my stuff, but this release has not nearly seen as many plays as previous tunes.

I'm simply wondering if I need to be more productive these days. I've been preoccupied with other issues the past year and my music has suffered because of it.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Productiveness is not the issue... it's the hook... the melody... something to make people hum the tune. Unfortunately, there's so much free stuff that people soon forget what you produced, even if they like it. It is what it is, which is why it's so vital to create it for yourself.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
That's the good, the bad and the ugly of the internet.

Once you put it out there it's forever. :cool:

Thanks for the encouragement guys :)

Gary ;)

Ask a Question