Heavy Metal Keyboard

Reaction score
Here's a collection of music I composed between 2006 and 2012. Those are instrumental tunes where the keyboard is the main instrument. The tracks have been remastered for this special release and they are often times symphonic, progressive and very melodic. You can also buy the music if you want to support my work. Thanks for your support and hope some of you like it!
https://stotzjulio.bandcamp.com/album/heavy-metal-keyboard

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
A little too metal for my tastes but I applaud your initiative and hope you manage to earn some real money with your work.

BTW, if you don't mind my asking? Why did you decide to sell on Bandcamp instead of an iTunes link on soundcloud?

Gary ;)

Reaction score
A little too metal for my tastes but I applaud your initiative and hope you manage to earn some real money with your work.

BTW, if you don't mind my asking? Why did you decide to sell on Bandcamp instead of an iTunes link on soundcloud?

Gary ;)
Hello!
Well, selling on iTunes right now would cost money. Also, considering those songs are old ones I don't think they should be treated as a new release. On Bandcamp the cut might be higher but it's a simpler process.

Reaction score
That was awesome man!!
Reminds me a lot of Symphony X
It sounds like you had a TON of fun recording it

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score

Ask a Question