Hello from a beginner

Reaction score
Hi folks,

been meaning to learn the piano/keyboards for a while now. I had lessons when I was a kid of about 10 but can't remember how long I kept it going for.

I was out in York at the weekend and the mrs bought me a Yamaha PSR-E313 ! I'm totally made up :) I got a tutor book that seems pretty good and I'm loving it. I spent all of Sunday in the living room with the keyboard sitting on the coffee table with my headphones on while the mrs watched tv :D

I'm not finding it easy learning but I'm really enjoying it so far, having trouble trying to play chords with my left hand whilst still trying to hit the correct key with my right hand :rolleyes: but with practice ... :)

Cheers
Harry.

Reaction score
Hey, and welcome! Your problem won't be a problem for long. Just keep practicing and don't give up. I almost gave up the whole keyboard thing, but for some reason I didn't stop playing.. and now I couldn't be happier. It's a joy to play, and it will always remain so. So rock on my friend ;)

<<Gratwhol>>

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. No way am I gonna give up practicing - it's way too addictive :)

Ask a Question