Hello from California!

Reaction score
Greetings!

I just registered and want to introduce myself. I’m a music director and lifelong musician & songwriter. Well, since 1963 anyway. I retired four years ago, planning to enjoy my days composing. Then, my church offered me the worship director position and I’m back to working. With some of my musicians moving out of state, I am shifting from being primarily an electric guitarist to also keys. I have come here, to gain knowledge.

My current keyboards are a Yamaha PSR-E463, a Yamaha MX49 and a Wurlitzer 200A. I’m running MIDI from the Yamahas to a MacBook Pro, running MainStage. The MacBook output is into a Focusrite 2i2 into the FOH. MainStage is a big learning curve for me.

See you on the boards!

Gary

Reaction score
Dave, I love that blonde Wurlitzer! I found mine in a thrift store for… lunch money. It was missing the pedal, legs and music holder. Had to do a recap and dust it out. It sounds glorious. Here‘s mine with some amps.

UwGHoDj.jpg

Ask a Question