Hello From Egypt :D

Reaction score
hi my name is hatem iam from egypt , i am 19 years old am , i study english literature i want to ask a question am i too old to learn piano/keyboard and become professional is it impossible?or i should have started earlier? i am into to music i want learn music composition and produce music i dont want to make money i want to make music like Epic Music/Cinematic/Uplifting Trance/Chillout not as a hobby is it possible? or i am just dreaming .

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Hi Hatem,

Welcome aboard.

Nothing is impossible. If you're prepared to work at it and study hard you could master a musical instrument in 5 to 10 years if you are willing to put in the hours of practice and take professional lessons and can afford the time it will take.

As long as you are physically able to play your instrument and are not tone deaf I say follow your dream.

But as they say in the business, "never quit your day job." ;)

Gary

Reaction score
Hi Hatem,

Welcome aboard.

Nothing is impossible. If you're prepared to work at it and study hard you could master a musical instrument in 5 to 10 years if you are willing to put in the hours of practice and take professional lessons and can afford the time it will take.

As long as you are physically able to play your instrument and are not tone deaf I say follow your dream.

But as they say in the business, "never quit your day job." ;)

Gary
Thank you (Y)

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum Hatem! Like happyrat1 says it is never too late to learn - and at 19 you are still young! Are you thinking of having lessons or teaching yourself? There are some good free tutorials available on YouTube, that might be a good place to start if you are thinking or leaning by yourself.

Ask a Question