Hello from new member in Florida

Reaction score
Hey all, just wanted to say hi. I just joined today and this is my first post so I haven't been to any threads. I've been playing music for 40+ years, keyboards for five years, plunked around longer and this year started giggin' out with bands. I am previously a guitar player over 25 years, & bass and drums but do to a disability can't play those in a live situation anymore, so I got a sit down gig with a band playing piano and organ and I am loving it! My keyboard gear isn't anything fantastic, but for the southern rock and blues oriented music we do works for me. I have an old Ensoniq ZR76, Hammond XK1 and a Roland KC550. I'm going to be replacing the Ensoniq ZR76 soon, it weighs about 80lbs and I have to get band members to actually move the thing for me, sounds pretty good but I am leaning towards the Korg TR76 right now. This morning I purchased a Motion Sound proX3 and it is great for that extra rotary horn sound on my XK. I don't want to ramble on to much. Good to be here and hope to contribute some help and get some help. BTW, I own a project recording studio in NW Florida, love to do band demos and all that stuff too. ROT

Reaction score
Thanks Sysryn, in Croatia...lively bunch around here 'eh? juz kiddin'...btw I am happily married (31) years, three grown sons and been a musician all my life. I just love to play.

Ask a Question