Hello from Norway!

Reaction score
Hi! I´m a musician from Norway, living in a town called Porsgrunn.

I startet playing drums when i was about 4, and then guitar/bass when I was 12. I gave up the guitar after a couple of years, but i´m still playing some bass. I started playing piano when i was 16 (ish?), but didn´t started seriously before a couple of years ago. I went to a music-high school (wich I finnished last year), but with drums as my main instrument.

I fell in love with the piano for real while I went to that school. I have played keyboards in a symphonic metal band called "Wintergrave" (www.wintergraveband.com) for many years, but we splittet because no one really was into metal any more. Now I play mostly jazz/funk/fusion and in a pop/rock-band called "Spinning Foundation". I´m planning to continue my music education next year, and hopefullt take a master degree.

I have a Roland Fantom G8, a Korg Triton and a Korg Karma. I also have a Steinway Grand Piano. Currently im playing as much as possible, both rehearsing and out with bands. I love to play jazz as well as classical (Chopin is a favorite!).

Ask a Question