Hello from Norway!

Reaction score
Hello, readers!

I just registered on this forum, and therefore i have to introduse myself. :)

I am a male keyboard-player. 37,5 years old. Not on professional level. But good enough to enjoy music, and play in a hobby band.

My motivation for registering on this forum is that i am bored, i want to meed new, interesting people, i want to be inspired, i want to get new friends, and i want to learn about keyboard and keyboard-playing.

My instrument is a Nord Electro 3. I am very happy with it, but would love to expand with Nord Stage 2, or perhaps a synth. Am currently unemployed (educated within accounting) and need to get a job, and money, and then start spending on instruments again.

best regards
Me :)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Fortunately in socialized paradises like Norway you can go to school on the taxpayer's dime til you're 40 and then get an arts grant to pay you a steady paycheck for the rest of your life :D

Welcome aboard fluxsoda. :)

I dunno if Nords are cheaper in Norway or not but here in Canada I scrimped and saved for half my life to acquire my studio gear and like you, I am a dedicated part time hobbyist musician.

I get my mojo from composing and creating tunes and posting them on Soundcloud (see my sig) :)

If you have any recordings of your work feel free to put them up on Soundcloud. It costs absolutely nothing for a free account and the peer reviews I have received over the past decade have helped improve my technique immensely.

Otherwise, if you have any technical questions regarding anything from music theory to hooking up a MIDI DAW this is the right place to ask.

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
My motivation for registering on this forum is that i am bored, i want to meed new, interesting people, i want to be inspired, i want to get new friends, and i want to learn about keyboard and keyboard-playing.
You have arrived at the right place.
We are a friendly society from different nations.
Welcome fluxsoda.

Ask a Question