Hello from Perth, Western Australia

Reaction score
Hello, I'm coming back to play keyboards after a 50 year gap. Electronics is not really my thing so some some questions will be asked (hopefully not too silly). I have a Casio CT-X3000 which I am really happy with. It does the job I want. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading some of the posts her and hopefully not annoying too many people with my questions.

Reaction score
Welcome.

Its been while since we have been in your fair City, my Wife’s Sister and family have lived there for many years, in Leda.

Good luck with the Casio, its a confusing little beast at times or rather the operating system is, no matter who makes a keyboard they all have their operating systems based on a Klingon design.

Reaction score
Hi Louis, so after 50 years is it like riding a bike? I bet not ;)
Ha, Ha. Wasn't too hard. The chords side of things came back fairly quickly. I play Alto and Tenor Saxophone, so I only really need chords and a little bit of lead to supplement my contribution to a group of muso friends of mine. .

Ask a Question