hello keyboarders

Reaction score
I am new to this instrument but love everything about it. I was hoping to get a little insight as to a good pair of keys to get started out on. I'm so tempted to go to guitar center and pick up some, though, before I blow 200-300 bucks, I was curious what a good brand was. I know my limit isn't that big, but I figure since I'm new I should not spoil myself.

Anyways, anything is helpful, your suggestions will be thankful. hope to hear from you.
-a newbie musician

Reaction score
I was hoping to get a... good pair of keys... I'm so tempted to go to guitar center and pick up some, though, before I blow 200-300 bucks...

A bit of clarification is needed here, I think... do you mean you want one keyboard, a pair of keyboards, or some keyboards?

Even if you are after only one keyboard you are right in that $200-300 doesn't give you much scope.

Also, for what purpose do you intend to use the keyboard - private home use? - in a band? - public performances? etc...

Ask a Question