Hello, new user here! User manual download issue

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I recently purchased an sp88x and was attempting to download the manual from kurzweil's website. Try as I might, my Android phone will not let me open the downloads. this is a problem I have not experienced with any other user manuals or downloads online. Does anyone have a copy in a different format? or perhaps one that doesn't need to be downloaded in order to view it? I would be eternally grateful

Trelwheen

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. That file from Kurx is a "zip" (compressed file) which has to be unzipped to open. Download to a regular computer and use Winzip to decompress the folder. You should then be able to open the manual file. If necessary, you might have to use Dropbox to port over the manual to your phone. good luck. Don aka B3

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I just downloaded and viewed the manual with my Linux computer.

It's a standard PDF file in a zip archive.

What are you using to view the file and have you extracted it first?

Gary ;)

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
You might be able to find a free Android phone app for unzipping ZIP files after you've downloaded them. I have to use an iOS app on my iPad for doing that. It's such a common task, surely someone's written an app to do it. :) Not that you need it right now, since you've got the manual already, but you'll likely need it in the future.

Ask a Question