Help for creating styles

Reaction score
Can anyone help me in creating style of the song "Tum hi ho" from Ashique2?. I am using Yamaha PSR S900

Reaction score
Creating a good sounding style is a very complex thing. You have to be a good musician and technically good with computers and DAWS. Michael Bedesem (on psrtutorial.com) and on jososoft.dk you can find programs to make a style from a midi but it is NOT simple.

Reaction score
Sir, Thank you so much for prompt reply in response to my request. Yes, I am quiet good at music as well as in computer. I needed some guidance regarding this since computer programes can help us a lot in creating style manually. I have created some styles manually. but it is time consuming and lack precision and perfection. That is the reason I am looking for some good softwares by which I can do the same easily. Thanks a lot once again for your advice. If you could suggest some programes in this regard that would be a of great help for me.

Ask a Question