Help me buy a keyboard!

Reaction score
Complete beginner here!
Buying a keyboard recently.

Currently my options are Casio CTK 7200 and Yamaha PSR E453.

Are Casio keyboards good?
It features a lot more feature than the Yamaha one, also I read on the forum that the keys are of low quality.

Can anyone give any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Welcome

Either is a good choice for a beginner but there is a new Casio range which has been getting great reviews so check out the CT X3000 which should have a similar price to the 7200.

Of the two makes my vote would go to Casio.

Casio have now a great reputation.

Check out this video

Yamaha imho are only the leaders in the beginner segment since they have over 12 different beginner keyboards so it is a case of flooding the market with their products. Its a case of buy one Yamaha, learn it, buy a better Yamaha etc.

A

Advertising

Reaction score
T
Welcome

Either is a good choice for a beginner but there is a new Casio range which has been getting great reviews so check out the CT X3000 which should have a similar price to the 7200.

Of the two makes my vote would go to Casio.

Casio have now a great reputation.

Check out this video

Yamaha imho are only the leaders in the beginner segment since they have over 12 different beginner keyboards so it is a case of flooding the market with their products. Its a case of buy one Yamaha, learn it, buy a better Yamaha etc.
Thanks for your response.
I went with the Yamaha PSR E463. :)

A

Advertising

Ask a Question