Help me save/record my keyboard presses like record it then use it later.

Reaction score
Is it possible to like play a game with levels. Lets say I play some game with levels and I complete level 1 really fast and recorded my keys and then if I fail I have lvl 1 done already so lets say I complete every level 1-10 can I just bind all of the keys together so if I start from the exact same place I started from it will go through and run the full run 1-10 without missing because I already registered like the keybindings. Im sorry if its hard to understand english isnt my modern language. And I didnt know where to post cuz I need help so I searched Reddit Keyboards becuz yall might know some stuff like that?

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Unfortunately, this isn't that kind of "keyboard" forum; it's a forum for musical keyboards, not computer keyboards.

But as far as recording your keystrokes and other input-- moving and clicking a mouse, or using a joystick or other game controller-- I think there are programs that can capture and record those sorts of things, then replay them such that the computer responds as though you've just typed that input, moved or clicked the mouse that way, or pushed the joystick in that direction, etc. But I have no experience with that sort of thing, so I can't recommend anything other than to search the internet to see what you can find.

Ask a Question