Help on midi programme change

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm actually using three keys on stage and I'd like to know how to change the programme of each keyboard using one midi footswitch. Look that it would be useful if it was possible to sned three different signals to each key. for example:

when I press the channel one of the midi footswitch I'd like to set programme 6 on korg 01, performance 2:54 on nord lead and programme a-4 on nord electro.

I don't know if it's possible, but I hope that someone of you can help me. Thx

Reaction score
I think what you'd need to do is set up some kind of program on a single keyboard acting as a master. I'd assume the Korg 01, althought I've not used one. Get this synth to transmit the appropriate bank and program changes to the other synths and use a footswitch to increment / decrement the programs on the 01. If that sounds complicated here's how I use my rig.

My Roland A90 is my master, as I move through each song in our set, the A90 transmits change commands to my K2000 and XP80. So the footswitch only tells the A90 itself to increment or decrement song numbers, as I do this the A90's midi output sends the "rest" of the data to the other keyboards. Hope this makes sense.

Ask a Question